EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT COVENANT WOODS IN MECHANICSVILLE, VIRGINIA
Looking for a fulfilling career? Opportunity’s knocking.
Would you like to experience a fulfilling career in a place where everybody knows your name? You’ll find that at Covenant Woods — because here, in our caring, close-knit community, you’ll have the opportunity to truly get to know the residents you serve. You’ll call them by name, and they’ll call you by yours. You’ll learn about their lives and preferences. And as you spend your days making Covenant Woods an exceptional place for residents to live, you’ll realize you’ve also found an exceptional place to work.
In addition to this special work environment, you’ll find some pretty outstanding benefits and perks. From insurance, retirement plans, and generous paid time off to concierge services and access to our fitness and aquatic centers, your dedication, professionalism, and commitment to Covenant Woods’ high standards will be rewarded in tangible ways that enhance your well-being and promote work-life balance.
— Jordyn K., Dining Room Supervisor
Enjoy a full package of benefits.
Covenant Woods offers both full-time and part-time employees a comprehensive package of benefits that’s hard to find in most area employers. For example, both full- and part-time employees are eligible to participate in our paid annual leave program, 403(b) tax-sheltered retirement plan with employer match, and our employee assistance program, and are covered at no cost by our short-term disability and life insurance programs. But that’s just the beginning. Following is a comprehensive list of benefits you may be eligible to receive:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Group term life insurance and AD&D insurance
- Supplemental insurance plans (optional)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 403(b) tax-sheltered retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Scholarship opportunities
- Access to fitness center, swimming pool, and personal training services
- Fitness classes
- Wellness programs
- Automated teller machine (ATM) on site
- Concierge services for dry cleaning, postage stamps, and reduced-price movie tickets
- Birthday and service anniversary recognition
- Annual employee events
Covenant Woods is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, age, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, or mental or physical ability.
Employment Opportunities at Covenant Woods
All current employment opportunities are posted here. To read more about a specific opening and to apply, simply click the link for the job that interests you.
For more information, call our human resources department at 804.569.8153.